This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Paid Web dev internship, full time if it goes well
Posted by Deobrat Singh (@deobrat-singh)
You will be working directly with the founder and help build the first version of the product from the ground up.
Your primary responsibilities will include
- Setting up the front-end dev loop for the product
- Work with UX researcher(s)
- Interact with users to understand how the product is changing their lives and help make it better
Skills you are expected to have:
- Some experience with modern front-end web frameworks such as React/Angular. If you have done a project in college, I'd love to take a look.
- Excellent communication skills - since you will be interacting with users from across the globe, it is important that you are flexible and patient in the way you communicate.
- Be prepared to learn quickly.
Yugal is a Peer-to-Peer marketplace for creative services offered by Youtubers for Youtubers.
Creators around the world get stuck between "Getting Started" -> "Being Succesful" because running a Youtube channel requires you to be super good at a number of skills - thumbnail design, video editing, background audio and so on.
At Yugal, we're enabling creators to run their channels while focusing only on original content creation and letting them enlist other creators with specific skills and tools.
My name is Deobrat and I previously ran Gazemetrix as it's Co-Founder and CEO leading it to an exit in 2015. Along the way, we created mutliple 'Crorepatis' in our team. While I can't guarantee that you will become one, you can count on me that I will do everything it takes to make you succesful as we work together.
We will pay you to make yourself better at technical skills with online courses.
If we both like working with each other, you will be offered a full-time position with stock options.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer