This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by VROOK - TRANSFOMRING LEARNING (@vrook)
VROOK - Transforming Learning under the registered name Booksbeka Online Solutions is an ed-tech start-up company positioning itself to become the market leader in offering an interactive and immersive way of learning in higher education.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Developing APIs in Python
2. Should have sufficient knowledge of Microservices
3. Build reusable code and libraries for future use
4. Collaborate with the frontend team
Responsibilities and Duties
2. REST API
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
1. Previous project / mini project experience using python.
2. Knowledge about all aspects of REST API, Django, and Postgres SQL
3. Willing to work in the office and remotely.
Hands-on project experience
Letter of recommendation
Flexible work hours
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer