Full Stack Software Engineer
Posted by Rahul Pat
You must have:
- Strong CS fundamentals through a current pursuit of Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree in computer science, math or related discipline
- Internal knowledge of least 1 database system like MySQL / Postgresql / BigTable / HDFS.
- Experience building web apps using Ruby on Rails or Django or any other web framework.
- Worked with a modern language like Python / Ruby / Scala or be willing to pick it up quickly on the job.
- Know the fundamentals of the internet works - knowledge of at least 1 protocol, eg: SMTP, TCP etc
In this job you will:
- Be working closely with an experienced programmer who has previously built games used by millions of users, high scale distributed systems and recommendation engines.
- Be doing data visualization and building out charts and graphs
- Be shipping code quickly and iteratively every day and working with large real world datasets.
- Be having a lot of fun while doing it - you will be exposed to a fast paced and highly creative environment.
- Work as a full time engineer and be treated as one, making decisions that any regular software engineer would make.
- Have tremendous impact on saving time and money for users across B2B companies with the software you write.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer