Sales and Marketing Intern – Educational Sales
Posted by NobleProg India (@nobleprogin)
We provide consultation and learning solutions for various corporates
We are hiring for the position of Sales and Marketing Intern – Educational Sales
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Plan and conduct BTL activities.
- Responsible for sales, marketing and promotions for certifications and diploma programs in given region.
- Follow up the students and converting them into admissions.
- Relationship Management with the students and further generating leads through them.
- Develop & Maintain relationships with New Clients -Schools, Colleges, Universities etc, for the Presentations, Seminars, Desk Presentations, Educational Fairs, Workshops, Student Development Programs as a part of Marketing Activities.
- Organizing Canopy or presentation activities in Corporate, Schools, Colleges, classes etc for generating leads.
- Write content/blogs for SEO, Emailers, Ad copies and other digital and non-digital collaterals
- Work on social media campaigns.
- Prepare reports for performance assessment.
- Counselling leads for various management courses.
- Converting leads into prospects.
- Discussing career and educational goals with students.
- Aiding in the course selection process to ensure progress towards student goals.
- Displaying an interest in student development.
- identifying student strengths and weaknesses.
- Maintaining updated reports on student progress.
We can offer:
- Work in an innovation-driven environment
- Opportunities to attend training programs for free to grow
- Support and mentoring from our existing team
We would expect:
- working hours as required (not always 10 to 6!)
- dedication, enthusiasm and a lot of self-learning
- clear communication with the management team
Max Stipend offered(during internship of 4-6 months): 12k to 14k per month based on the candidate's profile (good incentives)Sales and Marketing Intern – Educational Sales
Max CTC offered: 2.4 to 3.6 lpa based on the candidate's profile (good incentives)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer