This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Ruby on Rails Intern
Posted by Invoscape
Passion for coding and thirsty for learning new things it’s a MUST.
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be a development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
2. Integrate data storage solutions (such as databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
3. Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
4. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
5. Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: MySQL, Ruby on Rails, SQL, MongoDB and Heroku
What’s In It For You As An Intern:
- Improving your coding skills
- Prospective career path
- Opportunity to become part of the team
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates can submit an email to the above job posting with Subject Line: Ruby on Rail Intern, telling us what you’re good at, giving us some links if you have some projects you’ve been working on (show off — we love that).
Apply for this position No pay, no equity
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer