This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
At Hevo, we are changing the way companies leverage data to drive user experience, growth, and business processes.
There has been a fundamental change in the amount of data companies are generating on a day to day basis. More and more users in an organization are now looking to use data to drive business decisions. Data is no more a second-class citizen and companies are seeing data as a competitive advantage. We see this change and we are on a mission to change the way companies leverage their data.
With a technology platform processing more than a billion records a day and doubling itself every 6 months, Hevo is poised for exponential growth in the coming future. This position provides a unique opportunity to work on cutting edge technology and learn along the way.
We are looking for people who believe in challenging the status quo and are ready to be a part of this change. If you are the one who is looking to take a leap of faith and work on the technology of the future, if you obsess over customer satisfaction and experience then we are looking for you.
What’s required from you?
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with abstractions and comprehend fuzzy problem statements.
- Should have the penchant for solving complex and interesting problems.
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Ability to apply knowledge of DS and Algorithms in solving real-world problems. Design data structures and craft algorithms to solve complex business problems.
- Application of programming language constructs in building highly complex and scalable business applications.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science/IT from a reputed college.
- Minimum 85% (or equivalent grade) during graduation.
- Onsite availability for a minimum of 6 months for the internship.
- Proven programming experience on competitive programming platforms, in past internships or in college societies. You must attach links to your GitHub profile or past work along with the application.
- Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 15LPA and a potential bonus of INR 50,000 based on performance during the internship period.
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
- Free snacks & beverages.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer