This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Graphic Designer/ Illustrator at a YC backed startup
Posted by Anchit Shukla (@anchit-fampay)
We are looking to hire graphic design interns/ illustrators.
FamPay, a startup by IIT Roorkee alumni, backed by Y Combinator and WeWork Labs, is a family-friendly payment app that’s safe for children to use.
250M+ teenagers aged below 18 aren’t able to access digital payments and are bound to take physical cash from their parents.
A family-friendly payment app that’s safe for children to use where parents send money to the children in a new, faster and seamless way.
We aim to drive 250M+ teenagers on the journey from cash to digital. Teenagers could pay online without even having a bank account.
As a Famstar you will be working on:
- Turning ideas into visuals across media to communicate our brand to the users.
- Researching on the latest design trends to create visuals for our brand.
- Solving marketing and business problems through designing visuals by putting on your creative hats.
- Designing aesthetically pleasing creatives/animations while sticking to the brand guidelines consistently.
- 1+ year of experience in graphic and animation design
- A portfolio that showcases your stunning aesthetic sense
- Hustlers’ attitude and a knack for visual storytelling
- Understanding for the brand and brand consistency throughout.
- Ability to work well in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Passion to work hours and hours till you get to what satisfies you the most.
Good to have:
- Forte in Adobe Creative Suite
- A pair of hands that can sketch anything and everything
- A great sense of humor
The successful candidate would be the one who’s willing to roll up their sleeves & get shit done.
We see a clear opportunity. Excited? Come build with us!
Thanks in advance!
Your food, accommodation, and travel expenses are on us.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer